We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
1/ It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
If you use our Services to create, manage and fulfill offers and deliver products to third parties, you are to be considered as the “Merchant”.
Where we act on a Merchant’s behalf to process, manage or fulfill an offer with regard to the Merchant’s customer (i.e. an end user of our Services), we are a data processor and we collect information relating to the Merchant’s customer, such as personal data relating to the end user of our Services, any personal data in the offer content (where applicable), personal data revealed during the use of any Monetizr's services, including name, email address, phone number, shipping address, and other information about the Merchant's customers.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Monetizr may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas.
Technical and Organizational Security Measures
Monetizr shall take, among others, the following technical and organizational measures to ensure physical security of Personal Data and control system entry, access, transfer, input, availability and separation of Personal Data:
1. to prevent unauthorized access to the data processing systems:
- Use of state-of-the-art anti-virus software that includes e-mail filtering and malware detection;
- Use of firewalls;
- During idle times, user and administrator PCs are locked;
- Users are required to setup complex passwords and 2FA in all systems as possible;
- Concept of least privilege, allowing only the necessary access for users to accomplish their job function. Access above these least privileges requires appropriate authorization;
- Starter, mover & leaver housekeeping processes in place which covers access rights depends on job duties;
- RSA/ed25519 2-factor authentication in place for most critical remote connections;
2. to prevent unauthorized activities in the data processing systems outside the scope of any granted authorizations:
- User and administrator access to the network is based on a groupe-based/ role-based access rights model. There is an authorization concept in place that grants access rights to data only on a “need to know” basis;
- Administration of user rights through system administrators or system owners;
- Internal control audits undertaken regularly.
3. to ensure that personal data cannot be read, copied, altered or removed by unauthorized persons under their electronic transmission or during their transport or recording on data carriers and to guarantee that it is possible to examine and establish where personal data are or have had to be transmitted by data transmission equipment
Monetizr may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Monetizr primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such notice will be given at least 3 days in advance of the date the new policy will be applied.